Creative just released the newest update for the Zen X-fi.
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN® X-Fi player. It ensures a smoother operation of your player’s FM Radio. For more details, read the rest of this Web release note.
- Ensures a smoother operation of your player’s FM Radio.
- Enables seamless playback for more types of videos.
- Ensures the correct playback pattern for the Shuffle playmode.
- For players with wireless networking features, this firmware enables your player to effectively set up the IM chat gateways.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®, Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- USB port
- Creative ZEN X-Fi player
- To install this firmware, do the following:
- Download the ZENXFI_PCFW_L22_1_04_08.exe file to your local hard disk.
- Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
- Connect your player to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
Woah. Finally they fix the shuffling problem! I’ve always used the shuffle playmode and I just feel that instead of shuffling it’s like randomly creating it’s own playlist and repeating it. -.-
Now if only they move on to the stupid whacked up smart volume control and removal of duplicate songs, the zen x-fi will be complete! muahahahaha!