Day 1 of bruise
Day 3 of bruise
This is what you get for getting yourself into a fight!
So little boys (and probably little girls) Think twice before you do something stupid, ok!?
..I am no longer hamsum…………
moving on, backlogged till chiat lat chiat lat: We had a DIM SUM BUFFET LAST SATURDAY!
Dumbo (GOT GF MIA 6,321 YEARS! It was a miracle he was able to attend the dim sum outing!)
Half of the menu
yeah, we are damn fucking fierce eaters!
Argh, abit blur.
The Tower of Dimos Sumus
It was no easy feat, but alas, our combined efforts managed to bring down the evil tower of FATS!
I’ve never ever bother to remember the name of the restaurant we go to for Dim Sum, even though we have been there a couple of time. Only know one is at Excelsior, the other is at Vivo. Dragon… something?
(googling in progress)
AHHH! Ok, Dragon Gate! Quite cheap. SGD10++ on weekdays morning(11.30am – 2pm ?!?1?!) and SGD13++ on weekends morning (11.30am to 2pm ?!?!!?!?)
I think is agar like that lar.
Ok that’s all. tmr is just going to CGH appt for my ear at 9.30am. Now 3.30am. HAHAHA die.
PS: Creative Zen X-Fi Latest update 1.03.01 is out! Get yours here!
Creative ZEN X-Fi Firmware 1.03.01 (20.34 MB) 29 Jul 08
This download contains an improved version of the firmware found on your Creative ZEN® X-Fi player. It manages your player’s audio enhancements to give you the optimum X-Fi listening experience. For more details, read the rest of this Web release note.
Added features and Enhancements:
- Manages your player’s audio enhancements to give you the optimum X-Fi listening experience.
- Microsoft® Windows Vista®, Windows® XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or later
- USB port
- Creative ZEN X-Fi player
- To install this firmware, do the following:
- Download the ZENXFI_PCFW_L22_1_03_01.exe file to your local hard disk.
- Close all application windows that are currently running on your computer.
- Connect your player to your computer.
- Double-click the downloaded file and follow the instructions on the screen.
Just a tip for Zen X-fi owners, do be careful what you put inside your X-fi! I placed some .srt files(subtitles file) into my X-fi for transferring purpose and ended up I couldn’t delete the file away after I finish copying them over to my com! Don’t know what the heck went wrong but it said the file was write protected for some reason!
.doc and .avi files are okay, fyi. 🙂