5 powerhouses are in this categories, so that makes me the dark horse.
I am seriously very very surprised that I got nominated.
during the nomination period, I only voted for ONE blog(not mine lar, duh) as I couldn’t really think of any other blogs to nominate..
blame it on my nonchalant nature towards subjects such as this.
Blogging to me is 80% feel, 20% audience and seriously, pardon me for my bluntness, I don’t really care much for such superficial things. (i just enjoy voting, somehow it gives me a false sense of power……….. WHAT?! *shrugs)
NOT saying that I don’t want attention(I am but a human) but i just find it hassleful to get myself thrown into the limelight and having to put TOO MUCH of my emotions and feelings in just to satisfy/explain everything to my readers.
If only I have someone to handle all the PR for me… gah.
..So Why write this??
Well the purpose of this post is just a way of saying THANK YOU to the one(s) who nominated me.
Even though you guys have darn poor eyesight, I really do appreciate it.
Actually I also never do much voting lei, cause most of the categories… I realised I totally no interest in.
3) Insightful blogs makes me fall asleep on my desk (Seriously)
4) I don’t really emphasize on the amount/quality of photos on one’s blog.. So…
5) The only podcast I’ve ever heard/seen and not fall asleep are those from here. donnoe lei, i just think Mr brown is cute. hahaha! ok seriously, I ain’t really a ‘radio’ sorta guy.. and I only JUST started to find FD and Glenn funny on Class 95. SOoooo yeah.
6) I don’t find those 4 nominations under ‘most controversial’ as controversial… I did however! have ONE perfect nomination to give. but it appeared only ytd… way after the whole thing got finalised… so too bad so sad. (if there was a nomination for most dumbo and idiotic post, I would have nominated it too!)
9) For most insightful post, please see number 3.
11) I don’t trust reviews. I mean everybody has their own taste and opinions. go get the damn thing to test it out yourself.
12) For best photopost, please see number 4.
So there you have it. My opinions. MY GODDAMN FUCKING OPINIONS!
SO PLEASE! STOP THINKING FAR UNTIL DONNOE WHERE AND POST IMAGINARY COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON MY BLOG!!!
I WILL SERIOUSLY GIVE YOU ONE! BLARDY COOKIE IF I WERE TO SEE A COMMENT I DEEM TOO RETARDED FOR AGES 3 AND BELOW!
We all have our own opinions and reasons for voting, no matter how weird it is:
You may vote for this guy cause he spews vulgarities like a verbal assault specialist and you get horny when people do that.
You may vote for this girl simply because her boobs are bigger than yours.(moobs included)
YOU MAY EVEN vote for this guy.. simply because you like how his head floats in midair.
Whatever the reasons, we all have it. I am only different because I voice it out openly.
I am not implying anything, Neither am I ‘dictating’ whose blog is WORTHY and/or UNWORTHY. My posts(99% of them) are not laden with hidden agendas, super strong pepper and/or UBER salty salt.
NEITHER am I saying that my blog is the ONE TRUE BLOG and everything I post makes your com overload with awesome-ness while just loading the fonts and thus explodes in a big fiery ball visible from outer space.
I cannot do that. Cause my England is not that powderful.
In short, I post my own TRUE and SIMPLY
JOE SIMPLE opinions here on my blog so that I can SHARE it with people who gives a damn and ultimately, opinions + blog = Perfect, no?
stop making an ASS out of U and ME.
PS: In case ya wondering, I did not vote for myself. I mean I’m not touting my own horn, but my strong sense of fairness prevents me from doing so.. I will just feel like I’m cheating.